This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001453] CAN IO package: wider flags field, flag to reportreturn to 'error active' mode
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:51:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001453] CAN IO package: wider flags field, flag to reportreturn to 'error active' mode
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #2 from Sergei Gavrikov <email@example.com> 2012-01-14 18:51:18 GMT ---
In a fact, your patch (by the subject) is small enough and you did
submit a huge delta. Well, I would filter it, but, I won't be able test
it. So, please, regenerate your patch against eCos CVS sources set
'--ignore-all-space' option for diff (the reason that your working eCos
tree has sources with stripped all trailing whitespaces). Also, please,
expand ChangeLog record, as you fixed not only one header, but and eCos
documentation and config files.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.