This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001269] Via Rhine Ethernet driver is reading the MACincorrectly
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:48:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001269] Via Rhine Ethernet driver is reading the MACincorrectly
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #8 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-01-17 18:48:55 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #7)
> Hello Sergei. I am sorry for the delay. My boss had me working on
> other stuff until recently. I applied your patch to the latest ecos
> build tree. I have verified that your patch [attachment 1356] fixes
> the bug in the VIA Rhine driver.
> I built the VIA Rhine driver for the pc redboot package. This is a
> new package that I will be uploading to ECOS very shortly. I was
> successful in loading and running hello.c via GDB network debugging
> using a D-Link DFE-530TX Rev-A3-1 PCI card.
> Please commit your changes to the ECOS tree at your earliest
Thank you for testing and your contribution to eCos. Checked-in.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.