This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:12:27 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #14 from Tomas Frydrych <email@example.com> 2012-02-08 09:12:22 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #13)
> -Can I2C clock be defined on device basis like at SPI?
Yes, I think it should be possible to change the bus speed when the device
takes over the mastership of the bus, I shall look into that.
> Next is general, could it be possible to provide user with option to set I2C
> speed (clock) rather than prescaler value?
I can't see any way to translate the SCL/SDA values that are need to calculate
the i2c speed into the MUL + ICR values that need to go into the frequency
divider register; the RM just provides a one big LUT for this.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.