This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001468] eCos GNU tools 4.6.2
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:28:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001468] eCos GNU tools 4.6.2
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #20 from John Dallaway <email@example.com> 2012-02-24 12:28:31 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #19)
> This weekend I tested a bit new distributed binaries for arm-eabi and
> also the built toolchains from sources for x86_64 and i686 Linux hosts.
Sergei, thank you for the testing with arm-eabi target. Do you think it would
be useful to generate a similar "test release" for i386-elf target? The eCos
GCC patch for i386 looks like it would be easy to migrate from GCC 4.3.2 to GCC
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.