This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001502] Make ip6_init2() visible globally to allow method ofdisabling ipv6 support at runtime.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:28:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001502] Make ip6_init2() visible globally to allow method ofdisabling ipv6 support at runtime.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #2 from Grant Edwards <email@example.com> 2012-03-01 15:28:06 GMT ---
Created an attachment (id=1603)
Sample code showing how to disable ipv6 at runtime.
The file disable-ipv6-at-runtime.c demonstrates how to disable ipv6
support at runtime. It needs to be done early in the boot process so
a dummy DEVTAB entry init() function is used as a hook to call the
code that conditionally disables ipv6 support.
Both the actual mechanism to disable ipv6 and the way it's invoked are
a bit too clever, but there doesn't seem to be any simpler, more
obvious way to do it.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.