This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001525] New: Fix compiler warnings in bsd_tcpip files.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:46:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001525] New: Fix compiler warnings in bsd_tcpip files.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
Summary: Fix compiler warnings in bsd_tcpip files.
Class: Advice Request
Created an attachment (id=1625)
Fix compiler warnings in several bsd_tcpip files.
This patch fixes compiler warnings in several bsd_tcpip files
generated by gcc 4.6.2 (mostly about variables that are set and never
referenced). This patch doesn't deal with files under netinet6 - they
will be handled in another patch.
Variables that were set but only referenced in conditionally compiled
code are marked with CYGBLD_ATTRIB_UNUSED.
Variables that were set but never referenced at all have been removed.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.