This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001502] Make ip6_init2() visible globally to allow method ofdisabling ipv6 support at runtime.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:24:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001502] Make ip6_init2() visible globally to allow method ofdisabling ipv6 support at runtime.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #8 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-03-09 21:24:03 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #6)
> Add a section to the documentation showing how to disable ipv6 at
> Patch for freebsd doc sgml that shows how to disable ipv6 support at
> I can't build the docs, so this patch hasn't been tested.
Thank you for new chapter! It builds okay. I would only use eCos coding
style in PROGRAMLISTING and avoid CamelCase naming. If you want I can
re-indent that snippet, test its build and send the diff here.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.