This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001524] Cortex-M: Remote 'g' packet reply is too long
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 00:58:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001524] Cortex-M: Remote 'g' packet reply is too long
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #8 from Jonathan Larmour <email@example.com> 2012-03-11 00:58:46 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #7)
> I am working on Cortex-M4 architectural FPU support. Having VFP registers in
> GDB would be of great help, so propose that we synchronize our work and get VFP
> support to Cortex-M stub.
No need. The changes here should only affect those processors without FPU
If the program has been built with VFP registers, then an ELF attribute gets
set in the executable marking it as such. This makes GDB treat it differently
to the situation described in this bugzilla bug.
Or at least, that's what's meant to happen. If it doesn't, GDB'll want to be
fixed until it does.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.