This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001521] Fix compiler warnings in lwIP TCP/IP stack
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:20:21 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001521] Fix compiler warnings in lwIP TCP/IP stack
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #3 from Jonathan Larmour <email@example.com> 2012-03-12 21:20:08 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> I would be glad to, but AFAIK there is (or was) on-going porting process of
> lwIP 1.4 to eCos. Perhaps that would be the right channel.
It would still want to be reported and fixed upstream though, even if we apply
a local patch in that port.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.