This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001468] eCos GNU tools 4.6.2
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:36:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001468] eCos GNU tools 4.6.2
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #35 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-03-16 08:35:55 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #34)
> (In reply to comment #33)
> > (In reply to comment #32)
> > > (In reply to comment #31)
> > > >
> You just have to make sure you have made the necessary changes in the stub so
> that when VFP is used, it sends the registers in the format GDB expects. i.e.:
I am going to open a bug on Cortex-M FPU architecture and put my questions
> > To sum up, I would suggest to restart testing with 4.6.3 asap. That may imply
> > for the time being to go with GDB as-is (or with work-around) and gain some
> > time for Jifl's patch + VFP support.
> The version of the patch referenced from comment 32 is what I have now
> committed to GDB. So that is now official.
This gives us a new prospective. I would try immediately. Two questions that
will save me some time:
- Which GDB: version/backport, snapshot or take it from CVS?
- Is it still necessary have to apply the eCos back-trace patch
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.