This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001558] GDB stub fails to send some registers.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:15:31 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001558] GDB stub fails to send some registers.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #3 from Jonathan Larmour <email@example.com> 2012-04-12 17:15:29 BST ---
HAL_STUB_REGISTERS_SIZE is not guaranteed to be defined. See hal_stub.c for
example, which sets it to NUMREGS by default if undefined.
That bit (with its accompanying comment) should be moved to hal_stub.h,
somewhere after the inclusion of the platform stub header.
Apart from that, I think the change is ok.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.