This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001559] Optimization of generic stub when skipping registers.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:24:54 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001559] Optimization of generic stub when skipping registers.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #1 from Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-04-12 17:24:53 BST ---
I think it's harmless just to leave things as they are. This is only debug code
after all, and your patch doesn't change behaviour. It would be a good change
if we had reason to believe this bit of code made a tangible difference to
performance, but i don't think it will.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.