This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001524] Cortex-M: Remote 'g' packet reply is too long
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:12:02 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001524] Cortex-M: Remote 'g' packet reply is too long
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #20 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-04-19 08:11:47 BST ---
(In reply to comment #17)
> (In reply to comment #14)
> > (In reply to comment #13)
> > > (In reply to comment #12)
> > > Okay. So just to be absolutely clear, do you think you have tested GDB enough
> > > that I should go ahead and submit this patch to upstream GDB? Or should I wait
> > > a bit longer?
> > Please hold on. My stub is still less then perfect so I can't confirm 100%
> > functionality (please see issues below). I hope to fix it in a couple of days.
> Now I can pretty much confirm the patch. I have fixed the stub (Bug 1001558)
> and now I can see all registers updated.
Perhaps I should have been more explicit, sorry. This message reminded me:
Yes, you can submit the GDB patch. Would you mind to CC to me?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.