This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001572] Separate FIQ and IRQ management
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:29:45 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001572] Separate FIQ and IRQ management
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #1 from Nick Garnett <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-04-23 17:29:42 BST ---
Created an attachment (id=1713)
EA2468 FIQ test
This is a companion patch to the architecture FIQ patch. It adds a FIQ test
program to the EA2468 HAL which allows FIQs to be delivered via the EINT0
In addition to the FIQ test this patch also moves the fixed_vectors section in
the LDI files. This is necessary to place the VSR table in the correct place
for the hardware, otherwise the FIQ VSR cannot be installed properly.
Note that this patch makes new builds incompatible with a RedBoot built with
the previous layout. So, if anyone is especially concerned about this, speak up
and I'll not commit it.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.