This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001569] Cortex-M arch. whitespace cleanup.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:08:21 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001569] Cortex-M arch. whitespace cleanup.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #6 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-04-23 18:08:20 BST ---
(In reply to comment #5)
> (From update of attachment 1708 [details])
> Actually hold back on that commit. Just looking at the patch again, I noticed
> some of the indentation in cortexm_stub.c has gone a bit wrong with the tab
> removal. For example in get_register():
> if (REGSIZE(reg) > sizeof(target_register_t) || offset == -1)
> - return -1;
> + return -1;
> The return should still be indented. There are other examples, but only in that
> file. You can go ahead and commit on the assumption those are fixed.
Thank you for the catch. I found out few, but obviously not all. I'll clean up
the patch and repost it.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.