This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001450] Kinetis HAL and driver upgrade
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 19:21:45 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001450] Kinetis HAL and driver upgrade
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #50 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-05-04 19:21:43 BST ---
(In reply to comment #48)
> (From update of attachment 1565 [details])
> (In reply to comment #43)
> > (In reply to comment #42)
> > > SGML doc still needs work. Review is welcome and appreciated, especially the
> > > language issues.
> > Ilija, let me know when the technical content is finalised and I will then be
> > happy to check the English language.
> John, the new documentation patch (that obsolete this one) is submitted in Bug
> 1001579. I consider the new patch ready for publishing (finalized).
Error, sorry, the docs are in Bug 1001580
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.