This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001586] BSD nc_test_slave chrashes
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:11:43 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001586] BSD nc_test_slave chrashes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #3 from Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-05-15 13:11:42 BST ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> (In reply to comment #1)
> > That doesn't sound right. [snip]
> Sorry Jifl, FAOD, I couldn't find out whether this refers to my comment or is
> just a pretext for your next sentence (here snipped out)? Pse. clarify.
I mean that if the BSD stack can crash due to a particular buffer size in
nc_test_slave, then there is a problem in the BSD stack that needs fixing, not
a problem in the test.
But then, it does depend on exactly what you mean by "crashing".
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.