This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001586] BSD nc_test_slave chrashes
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 01:15:36 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001586] BSD nc_test_slave chrashes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #5 from Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-05-16 01:15:31 BST ---
I see, that makes more sense :-).
I'm just curious, but why do you set it to 8192+4096 (==12288) rather than
10240+16? (The 16 being sizeof(struct nc_test_data)). A bit of padding is fair
enough, just in case, but this seems more. This is probably more relevant for
bug 1001344 since lwIP is more the case where we probably have to be careful
with RAM use. Shame you can't cross-post bugzilla entries :-). I will make a
comment there too, answer wherever you prefer.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.