This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001587] eCos Config tool Ver 3.0 with vertical scroll bug
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 04:08:18 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001587] eCos Config tool Ver 3.0 with vertical scroll bug
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #2 from Pham Van Ha <email@example.com> 2012-05-16 04:08:16 BST ---
(In reply to comment #1)
> I think this is an issue with changes to scrolling message behaviour in Windows
> Vista. Try this patch:
> Or use a later version of wxWidgets 2.8.x.
> Does that resolve the problem?
I have used your patch but the problem doesn't change, and i also see that
later version of wxWidgets, version 2.8.12, already edited as your patch.
I have just tried to use generic tree control by set USE_GENERIC_TREECTRL = 1
in splittree.h, it make the config tree have 2 scroll bars, 1 scroll bar have
bug as above and one could work nearly as normal but not perfect with display
of config tree. Have you used the generic tree control yet? please suggest me
some ideas about this. Thank you so much!
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.