This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000761] eCos support for MPC5xxx MCUs
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 14:50:49 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1000761] eCos support for MPC5xxx MCUs
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #30 from Stefan Singer <Stefan.Singer@freescale.com> 2012-05-30 14:50:38 BST ---
Hi eCos Maintainers,
we have continued to develop that MPC5xxx branch of eCos and would like to come
back to contribute to the main tree. We are currently planing a distribution
launch of one of the MPC56xx MCUs, where we would like to see a contribution
announcement on the eCos website in the 1st week of July. How much time do you
need to integrate our contribution into the main CVS ? I am not talking about
modifications to the existing files, just entirely new files for the MPC5xxx
line of products ?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.