This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001603] LPC2XXX/17XX HW RTC driver can report wrong time/datedata
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:55:52 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001603] LPC2XXX/17XX HW RTC driver can report wrong time/datedata
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #2 from Bernard FouchÃ <email@example.com> 2012-06-01 08:55:50 BST ---
An improvement would be to store in the 'General Purpose Registers' (the
'dummy' item of struct RTC), a string like 'ECOS' (fits in a single 4 bytes
register): if this string isn't found at init, then clears the set of
registers. If the string is found, considers the registers give correct time. I
do this at application level, it could be moved here and this feature added as
a CDL option.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.