This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001490] C99 snprintf() does not include terminated null intruncated strings
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:44:03 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001490] C99 snprintf() does not include terminated null intruncated strings
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #3 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-08-07 17:44:01 BST ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> > I have verified the issue, and that the attached patch solves it.
> > However, I have not run the affected ecos tests in this patch
> > (Although I have run the test suite for our project).
> Note: the test case as it was attached fails in "snprintf double test
> #2", which has to be changed like the other test cases.
Thank you for testing. But I do not see any "snprintf double test #2" in
% grep -nr 'printf\W\+double' packages/language/c/
"snprintf double test #1");
"snprintf double test #1 return code");
Could you clarify, please, what the test does not pass?
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.