This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001490] C99 snprintf() does not include terminated null intruncated strings
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:03:58 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001490] C99 snprintf() does not include terminated null intruncated strings
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #10 from Bernd Edlinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-08-09 12:03:55 BST ---
(In reply to comment #9)
> Feel free. It's okay for me.
> Regarding Bug #1001628, do you resist on new check for `sprintf2.c?' Could you
> reject it from the final patch? Why I ask, IMHO, your patches are small enough
> to commit them without a copyright assignment, otherwise the copyright
> assignment is required for any significant changes to the core eCos packages:
> Thank you,
Of course I did not touch the snprintf2.c test file, as it is obvious,
that your patch would break otherwise..
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.