This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 20804] Misbehavior of printf %e format.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:47:37 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 20804] Misbehavior of printf %e format.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #13 from Sergei Gavrikov <email@example.com> 2012-08-14 11:47:35 BST ---
(In reply to comment #10)
> Hi Sergei,
> no. The buffer "buf" has only place for 308 characters.
Ah! Yes, that's my fault which does introduce a real BUG. I hope that comment
#12 fixed it :-)
> It is possible to fix that all together, but it is easy to introduce
> new bugs too.
It's hard to argue. It seems we need in more extensive *printf* test suite for
floating point formats.
> If you want, we can open a new bug for the next iteration of this issue.
Agreed. IMHO, this thread is good for %e issue and its friends. However, there
are a few things we would fix in vfnprintf.cxx according your ChangeLog record.
It seems you right those fixes can be submitted separately.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.