This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001670] New: Missing compile directives in CDL files
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:18:52 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001670] New: Missing compile directives in CDL files
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
Summary: Missing compile directives in CDL files
Component: Math library
Class: Advice Request
Created an attachment (id=1932)
Patch file for libm.cdl + ChangeLog update
I was calling remainder(double,double) and the linker wasn't able to find it.
Inspecting libm.cdl, I found that this function and some others weren't
compiled because there weren't listed in libm.cdl. I've changed the .cdl layout
for 'compile' lines, to have one line per file since it eases checking that all
functions are compiled.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.