This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 21968] select does not work on stdin
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: backlog at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 17:25:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 21968] select does not work on stdin
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #6 from Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-11-18 17:25:54 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #5)
> (In reply to comment #3)
> Hi Ken,
> the code in this sample is inherently worng.
> The assumption is wrong that fd 0 is always connected to stdin.
> the right file handle would be fileno(stdin);
> what is fileno(stdin) in your environment?
In fairness, in eCos, if stdin exists at all, it is fd 0.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.