This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 21968] select does not work on stdin
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: backlog at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:40:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 21968] select does not work on stdin
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #9 from Bernd Edlinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2012-11-19 16:40:51 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #8)
> Forgot to mention that I did get it to be nonblocking by using this call:
> ioctl(STDIN_FILENO, FIONBIO, &opt);
> but the diag port appears to eat characters. I need to press a key 17-18 times
> before it will register and my application can see it, so it's not useful even
> if it is non-blocking :-P
as far as I know this API is only implemented for sockets in eCos.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.