This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001704] when FreeBSD PPP stack gets PAP Authenticationtimeout, it locks up
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:52:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001704] when FreeBSD PPP stack gets PAP Authenticationtimeout, it locks up
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #1 from Ken <email@example.com> 2012-11-29 18:52:57 GMT ---
FYI, I tried setting the RefusePAP PPP option in the options you can pass into
cyg_ppp_up and it had no effect. The PPP stack still eventually got hung in
So, the title of the bug isn't totally correct....it's not PAP authentication
that is causing it...
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.