This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 14:23:45 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #33 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2012-12-29 14:23:42 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #23)
> (In reply to comment #22)
> > I am trying to clean up my backlog. Your I2C driver appears to be almost ready
> > for check in. I wander if you have tried the patch proposed in comment 21.
> The patch makes sense to me, though I have not had a chance to test it.
If you are too busy, and if you don't have objections, I would like to take
care of the spin optimization (ref. comment 32), of course with all respect and
credit to your contribution.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.