This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 09:09:29 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #36 from Tomas Frydrych <email@example.com> 2013-01-03 09:09:27 GMT ---
(In reply to comment #33)
> If you are too busy, and if you don't have objections, I would like to take
> care of the spin optimization (ref. comment 32), of course with all respect and
> credit to your contribution.
Please do with it whatever you deem needs doing :)
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.