This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 16:27:45 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #38 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> 2013-01-03 16:27:42 GMT ---
Created an attachment (id=2017)
Freescale I2C driver 130103, incremental to attachments 2004/2005
(In reply to comment #36)
> (In reply to comment #33)
> > If you are too busy, and if you don't have objections, I would like to take
> > care of the spin optimization (ref. comment 32), of course with all respect and
> > credit to your contribution.
> Please do with it whatever you deem needs doing :)
Thank you. Here I propose a code that:
- decreases i2c thread priority prior to wait spin;
- returns after timeout (as Mike suggests)
The patch is incremental. Apply it on top of attachment 2004 and attachment
Note: I haven't been able to test it with multiple i2c masters.
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.