This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001753] New: enhancements in RedBoot to support embedded FlashMCU targets and XIP operation
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:21:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001753] New: enhancements in RedBoot to support embedded FlashMCU targets and XIP operation
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001753
Summary: enhancements in RedBoot to support embedded Flash MCU
targets and XIP operation
Created attachment 2058
Hi, we are using RedBoot with MCUs with embedded Flash to load the code into
that embedded Flash and execute from there. For those targets there are usually
two constraints with Redboot:
- internal Flash blocks are not of uniform size and therefore adresses are more
difficult to calculate (walk the table instead of a simple division)
- internal RAM size is very limited, often static memory allocation is
The patches in the attachement address those two restrictions.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.