This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000761] eCos support for MPC5xxx MCUs
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:01:29 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1000761] eCos support for MPC5xxx MCUs
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #69 from Stefan Singer <Stefan.Singer@freescale.com> ---
we have now integrated almost all of the requested changes, however we now need
a few changes in the PowerPC:
- VLE ISA support
- support for cores without core timers
- support for e200z0 core
- GDB breakpoint support
We have tried to keep the changes to the generic arch as minimal as possible,
but I can not survive without that minimal set of changes.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.