This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Issue 1001783] New: Kinetis variant HAL patch: mostly cosmetic anddescriptive improvements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at ecoscentric dot com
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 21:48:01 +0000
- Subject: [Issue 1001783] New: Kinetis variant HAL patch: mostly cosmetic anddescriptive improvements
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Issue ID: 1001783
Summary: Kinetis variant HAL patch: mostly cosmetic and
Target: Other (please specify)
Component: Patches and contributions
QA Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created attachment 2108
Kinetis variant CDL costmetic cleanup patch
A colleague has been working on the Kinetis HAL to just do some tidies and
little improvements (I said I'd do it in bug 1001607 but he's doing it instead
now). Due to the eccentricities of eCosCentric's FSF assignment, I have to post
it here, not him, so here it is attached.
Author: James G. Smith <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Feb 20 12:40:09 GMT 2013
- Primarily this patch is a fix-up of the english language descriptions
- The clocking CDL is updated to remove "requires" checking for RTC
against the OSC1 setting, since the option not applicable.
- Use CYGBLD_FORCE_INLINE for header-defined inline functions.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the issue.