This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 18:09:20 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetic microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #41 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
I failed state that my patch called Control clock rate, fix race condition, bug
fix is a patch against CVS, not a patch against a patch.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.