This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001789] Null pointer in snmp_send_trap and byte orderinconsistency
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:18:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001789] Null pointer in snmp_send_trap and byte orderinconsistency
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #2 from Mike Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Created attachment 2115
This fixes the problem with the byte reversal by applying lwip bugfix #29256.
The eCos older version does not have one call (ip_addr_set_hton), so the
modification is slightly different. I retested my app. Note that after applying
this patch, application code with a working around using htonl(..) will break
and the htonl(..) call will have to be removed.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.