This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001796] New: AT91/ARM9 architecure extension
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:39:19 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001796] New: AT91/ARM9 architecure extension
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
Bug ID: 1001796
Summary: AT91/ARM9 architecure extension
This is a spin-off of the enhancement bug# 1001649.
It contains all the extensions to the AT91 architecture that are necessary
to integrate the new ARM9 processor family members of the growing Atmel AT91
One main objective of this patch is to ensure the existing ports do
not break because of these extensions.
This is done by changing as little as possible to the existing headers,
like var_io.h, while opening a way, how to integrate new processor without
touching these central header files all the time.
There are however a few bug-fixes included that may be of interest to other
ports as well:
- THUMB Mode was broken (did not compile)
It does compile now, and is tested on AT91SAM9G45 platform.
- Fixed FIQ Enable Mode: FIQ CPSR Flag was task specific.
- Fixed Spurious Interrupts Crash.
- Fixed ARM_ICE_THREAD_SUPPORT. Must keep that at 0ffset 0x50.
- AT91SAM7s: Diag Port=UART2 did not compile.
- Fixed recv from debug port with serial line speed > 38400 baud.
- Enhanced accuracy in hal_delay_us() with PIT timer.
- Fixed overflow in hal_delay_us() with TC timer.
- Fixed crash in hal_if.c when no Debug port is configured.
(by Number of communication channels on board = 0, Debug serial port = -1)
- Fixed compile error in arm_stub.c in some configurations.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.