This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001649] AT91 hal extension
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:19:26 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001649] AT91 hal extension
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #16 from Bernd Edlinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #14)
> Since John Dallaway is involved in bug 1000819 that may be or become related
> to this bug, I'm putting him on CC list.
I am aware of this patch, but IMHO that work was concentrating
too much on re-structuring other ports, while it never made any
progress on the processor support.
It should be fairly simple to add ports for AT91SAM9263 or AT91SAM9X25
to this code base, if some one would like to do that.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.