This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:47:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #2 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
Worked with Micro 2GB and 8GB. Did not work with Micro 4GB.
All the cards I tested were SanDisk except the Micro 4GB which was Samsung. I
tested two brand new Samsung 4GB and they both mount on Linux properly and were
formatted by the Linux Disk Manager like the other cards. All FAT32.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.