This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:52:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #3 from Ilija Stanislevik <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> Worked with Micro 2GB and 8GB. Did not work with Micro 4GB.
> All the cards I tested were SanDisk except the Micro 4GB which was Samsung.
I am trying to repeat your test with 4GB card. Can you give me the model name
of the one you have tried?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.