This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001798] adding a package (epk-file) fails
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:49:04 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001798] adding a package (epk-file) fails
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001798-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #7 from John Dallaway <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #6)
> Sorry, I do not understand what you mean with your Comment 5.
The patch I attached to this bug report has now been incorporated into the eCos
CVS repository. The implication is that the next release or snapshot build of
the eCos Configuration Tool should no-longer exhibit the erroneous behaviour
For avoidance of doubt, this issue has been resolved by modifying the eCos
Configuration Tool source code to accommodate the behaviour of Cygwin Tcl
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.