This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:59:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001764-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #10 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
I have verified that this patch did not harm with a 2GB and 8GB SanDisk. I
don't have time to debug the Samsung card now. If the cost is not too great, I
can ship a 4GB Samsung card to someone interested in debugging it. If someone
is willing to debug, e-mail me an address so I can check the shipping costs.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.