This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001798] adding a package (epk-file) fails
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:42:50 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001798] adding a package (epk-file) fails
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001798-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #8 from Robert Brusa <Bob.Brusa@gmail.com> ---
Your Comment #7
....the next release or snapshot build of the eCos Configuration Tool...
Ok. Do you already know when this updated Tool will become available? I am
afraid, an attempt to build it from the (updated) source now available from CVS
would be a rather time-consuming task.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.