This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 13:54:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001814-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #7 from Ilija Kocho <email@example.com> ---
(In reply to comment #6)
> Do you think the device driver should take care of clock gating or the
This is a good question for discussion. Unfortunately we do not have power
management in eCos yet.
Currently the usage of clock gating by eCos is trivial. The drivers (for HALs
where clock gaing control is implemented) only call clock enable on
If you (or anybody else) do not have further objections on current patches I
would like to commit them later today or tomorrow. I have tested them on K70,
K60 and K40.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.