This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 14:54:33 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001814-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #14 from Mike Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
The only thing I am missing from CVS is the floating point support. However, I
will update and repatch. I'll make a shell script that applies all the patches
so I can attach a bundle of patches in case you need to apply them to debug
sometime. Perhaps it will work after I start from fresh and that can be
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.