This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 15:47:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001814] Kinetis clock gating
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001814-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #15 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
I updated CVS. Reapplied my patches for FXM, MMC, SPI, I2C, GPIO, and LWIP.
Diffed the result against my working packages tree to make sure all the patches
match. DID NOT APPLY THE CLOCK GATING PATCHES. The goal being to test what is
I get an exception 3 at startup causing a reset. So I believe my problems are
related to what is in CVS, and may not be related to this patch.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.