This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:20:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #45 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
I applied these three patches along with the 1001816. My application works as
before. I tested three periods: 10000, 2500, 3000. The clock period is longer
than the period by 6% to 10%. However, I have not checked it closely before, so
it could have been that way before. My checking was done on the Tower K60 using
three PMBus devices that read/write the device on a regular timer. I use this
every day, so if I don't say anything, I am not having problems.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.