This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:03:16 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001764-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #18 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
After brining up a custom K60 FXM board and testing, I have come to the
1) My Tower hardware has been damaged
2) The MMC patches are OK and problems I reported are related to the damaged
3) The 4GB Samsung card/s still do not work, even on the new board
Conclusion 2 is based on logical reasoning and observation, not a discovery of
root cause. It is always possible the problem is human error, or related to the
P1 K60 silicon.
I am traveling and will try to obtain other Samsung cards from the same vendor
so I can test them and find out if the problem is vendor or card specific.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.