This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:20:05 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #61 from Mike Jones <email@example.com> ---
I remeasured the 400Khz numbers and then put the printed calcs in the table.
The 400Khz measurements were the same as before.
Freq Mode Meas Calc
100Khz Std 98Khz 97Khz
100Khz Agr 111Khz 111Khz
400Khz Std 363Khz 390Khz
400Khz Agr 416Khz 446Khz
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.