This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:45:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001397] I2C driver for Kinetis microcontrollers
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001397-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #62 from Ilija Kocho <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Created attachment 2209
I2C driver Frequency divider table fix 130424 incremantal to att 2188
(In reply to comment #61)
> I remeasured the 400Khz numbers and then put the printed calcs in the table.
> The 400Khz measurements were the same as before.
> Freq Mode Meas Calc
> 100Khz Std 98Khz 97Khz
> 100Khz Agr 111Khz 111Khz
> 400Khz Std 363Khz 390Khz
> 400Khz Agr 416Khz 446Khz
It seems that there's discrepancy in I2C doc for frequency divider table. I did
some fixes to match your measurements. 400kHz Agr is pretty close to your scope
416666 Hz. Std is pretty close, but not so much 367647 Hz.
Here's an incremental patch.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.